Is it time for you to make a REAL change in your lifestyle? Personal Training by Marie is all about changing your life and achieving your personal best. When you train with Marie, you’ll not only receive one-on-one training with a certified professional trainer, you’ll also:
- Make a commitment to change your life by improving your health
- Set realistic goals and continually measure progress to achieve them
- Learn correct form and how to work out “right”
- Receive advice, encouragement and feedback
- Gain confidence and motivation
- Take your current fitness routine to the next level
- Train for a specific sport or competition
- Of course, LOSE WEIGHT!
How It Works
Marie’s Personal Training provides a focused, structured environment and the dedicated, personal service and attention to detail that can be missing from other fitness programs. Marie understands that each of her clients has individual goals and needs, and adjusts the training program accordingly for your body type, level of strength and personality.
- At your first session, Marie will conduct a personal evaluation and assessment of your fitness needs. Then you will mutually agree when and how often to meet.
- Training sessions are typically conducted both indoors and out, although Marie can even train you in your home. She has all the equipment you need to succeed!
- Marie will motivate you, energize you and win you over with her positive attitude. Plus, she will keep the fitness routine fresh and functional, by diversifying the session activities and making them enjoyable, while at the same time taking care to prevent injury.
- Marie may suggest for you a workout plan that includes one or more of the following activities:
- Boot camp-style exercises
- Core and Full Body Conditioning
- Balance Training
- Sports Specific Conditioning
- Functional Training
- Joint Mobility and Flexibility
- Agility, Speed and Quickness
- Postural Alignment
- TRX Suspension Training
- Strength training
- Resistance training
- Circuit training
- And more!
- Each session will offer comprehensive feedback as well as fitness action plans for in-between sessions.
Is Personal Training for Me?
Yes! Marie is valued by her clients for her patience and persistence. She works with individuals of all ages and skill levels, including:
- Kids and teens
- Overweight/obese individuals
- Individuals with cardiovascular and metabolic diseases
- People with injuries
- Women who need to lose the extra post-maternity weight
- Athletes seeking to maximize performance
- Tourists who want to use a trainer while on vacation
- Anyone who wants to feel better inside-and-out!
Please Contact Marie to set up a consultation and quote for Strong Mind Strong Body’s personal training services, or call (239) 699-8281 for more information today!